“Off-campus student accommodations are the preferred accommodation option for many international students today. When you first arrive in the UK, finding a comfortable and desirable accommodation is a top priority. Today, I would like to give you eight suggestions for students who want to rent student accommodation London in London. Learn how to spot these unscrupulous second landlords.
1. The easiest thing to do in London now is the student accommodation. Plenty of vacancies waiting to be rented.
2. The price quoted by the landlord is to kill without blood, and it will be clear when everyone comes. I have lived in both SINGLE BEDROOM and DOUBLE BEDROOM in the third district of Beibei. So I can give you a reference price (it is HOUSE not FLAT, and FLAT is cheaper than HOUSE). SINGLE BEDROOM is about 50 pounds a week (including BILL). (I rented it for £45). DOUBLE BEDROOM is about 70 pounds a week (one person lives), two people live about 90 pounds. (I’m currently living at 65 pounds all inclusive) The house is too good to say. Much better than the one posted by the host, unfortunately I don’t have a digital camera, so I can’t post it for everyone to appreciate. And starting from where I live, I went to North District 4 and District 5, all of which are wealthy areas in the UK. It is a pleasure to look at those beautiful big houses every day.
3. Any second landlord is not qualified to require the person in the student accommodation in London to sign a contract. But if you buy a student accommodation directly from the owner in the UK, you have to sign a 6-month contract. After 6 months, if both parties are willing, you can renew the contract, but there is no time limit. So the landlord said he wanted to sign a 9-month contract with the landlord, which is not stipulated by British law, and as the second landlord, he has no right to make such a request.
4. It is recommended that Chinese students who are coming, if you have friends in London, you can live here for a while, and then find the one that suits you slowly.
5. Now some Chinese students will rent out their houses for short-term when they return to China for summer vacation. You might as well rent this kind of short-term house first. To provide you with more housing information and more choices.
6. In British student accommodations, regardless of the size of the house, if there is only a single bed in the room, it can only be rented at the price of a single room. If there are double beds, it can only be rented as a double room. I hope everyone will not be deceived.
7. It is best for everyone to find a house close to the subway station and bus station. For those houses that need to use trains as a means of transportation, try not to rent as much as possible.
8. There are several places in London where the law and order are not good, and it is best to avoid them if you can. They are east and northeast of London respectively. Not so good in the south end of London either. There is also Finsbury Park in District 2 in the north, which is also very chaotic. Other places in the north are not bad, especially in District 4, which is a rich area from the beginning to the end, and the environment is very good.
As the education landscape continues to evolve, accommodation providers will strive to stay at the forefront of innovation, ensuring that students have access to comfortable, secure, and enriching living experiences that complement their academic journey. By embracing these advancements, student accommodation contributes to the holistic development of students, fostering a conducive and supportive environment for their personal and academic growth.
School accommodation in London offers students the advantage of proximity to their educational institutions. Renting a place within the school premises or nearby ensures minimal travel time, allowing students to focus on their studies and participate in extracurricular activities. The convenience of being close to lecture halls, libraries, and laboratories cannot be overstated. Additionally, school accommodation often comes fully furnished, reducing the hassle and cost of purchasing furniture and household essentials.
Students can expect comfortable living spaces, including private bedrooms or shared dormitories, common areas for socializing, and access to communal facilities like kitchens, laundry rooms, and study areas. This arrangement provides students with a supportive environment that fosters personal growth and academic success.
If you have any questions about student accommodation in London, UK, please call Xiaoju, and we will arrange professional consultants to answer you in detail.”