Many people simply cannot understand why it is important to choose artesian water over other premium bottled water. You can come up with a number of reasons, including taste, but the biggest reason is that it’s healthy for you.
Although premium bottled water may be real spring water, artesian water actually has things that no other bottled water has. It does not have the contaminants found in tap water or other types of bottled water. It also has a higher mineral content – minerals that your body needs to function properly.
– Some brands of bottled water are simply purified tap water. The purification process actually removes all the good minerals from the water, as well as any contaminants it may have.
– Some brands are bottled tap water, which may not taste good and lack the minerals your body needs.
– Bottled spring water tastes good, but may come from a contaminated source. Pollutants come from the soil when water passes over rock and include acid rain, soil pollutants, toxins from factories and farms, and bacteria.
What makes artesian water so different?
Artesian water comes from an artesian well, a source found deep in the earth. The water is compressed between layers or rocks. This means that bacteria, acid rain, and other toxins cannot penetrate the rock and contaminate the water, so the water contains only minerals. When the will is pierced, a pipe is installed so that when the water is pumped, it does not touch anything that could contaminate it.
What minerals are in artesian water?
The minerals and electrolytes in artesian water are very good for the body. The electrolytes are potassium and sodium, which keep the body’s chemistry balanced. Other minerals and electrolytes include:
– Bicarbonate: Bicarbonate is an electrolyte that balances the pH of the blood. Without the proper level of bicarbonate in the body, the blood will turn acidic and make the person feel constantly tired. Energy levels are also low in people with acidic blood.
– Calcium: Calcium is a mineral that maintains strong bones, the nerve functioning properly and helps with muscle growth and tone.
– Fluoride: Fluoride is a mineral that protects tooth enamel and prevents cavities and tooth decay. This is one of the minerals that is added to other waters, but it is found naturally in artesian water.
– Silica: Silica is another mineral that the body needs. Without enough silica, joints can become problematic and bones can become deformed. The naturally occurring silica in artesian water is what gives it flavor and body.
There are other health benefits you can get from artesian water, including making you less hungry so you eat healthier. If you drink the right amount of water every day and it’s good artesian water, you won’t have to worry about getting those important minerals and electrolytes your body needs.